Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Article pt. 2

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I ran into a couple problems with my article design. The most important being, it was not cohesive with my partner's... Of course it pained me to continue working on the two page spread when I thought I was just about done with mine, but you gotta do what you gotta do! 


In order to make my two-page spread look more cohesive with my partners, I did a couple things.
1) Changed the color scheme
2) Added the page number to the bottom left, and made the number bigger
3) I also made the background consistent, and attempted to make it lighter, but it was really hard to get the same color because I used an "infographic" layout, which is like a column, for the Q&A page, so I had to take screenshots of different things to format it in a way that would look good with the first page.

FOR INSTANCE:
I'm sure there may have been an easier way to do this, and center my text, but I just didn't know how. Therefore, after I arranged it how I wanted, I ended up smoothing the edges of each screenshot so it came out to look like one picture, and it came out like the final product above. Also, in attempt to make it lighter, I went on Lightroom and played around with the settings, but other than that, there wasn't much I could do.

That's about it...
I'm gonna show my partner in class tomorrow and hopefully I'll be done with it:)

Take Care,
Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Link to CCR: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbp9vfA4Fw Yours Truly, Sof