Monday, April 9, 2018

Finally got to working on my article

Heyyyy guys,

I finished my article! As I stated prior, I did a two-page spread featuring my cover model, Candela Rivero, on fitness. Originally, I said I was going to do 32 ways, but there's no way... So I went to my cover page and changed it to 12. Additionally, I may have to play around with the text on the first page to see how it breaks when I put the two pages together because I don't want anything to get cut out. Also, In order to get the two pages the same size, I may put the turquoise cover reads column on the first page as well or I might play with the scaling of the second page by increasing the width and decreasing the height to make the two pages even. I'm not sure how, but I'm sure I'll figure it out....

I made the following edit on Canva!


Also, I just wanted to clarify that the background picture for the second page is a picture I took at Hollywood beach. The effect on the picture looks weird by itself, but I needed to play around with the contrast, exposure, and hue for it to look nicely besides the grey background on the first page.



Almost done!!

Final product coming soon!

With Best Wishes,
Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Link to CCR: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbp9vfA4Fw Yours Truly, Sof