Sunday, April 1, 2018

#SHOOK

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING...

So today I was going to put Berkshire together so I could get a visual image of what the magazine would look like. I'm a super visual person, so I wanted to see how it was coming together, compare color schemes, etc. BUT NOOOOOOO! I literally just spent the past two hours on 6 different apps attempting to do the following and it doesn't work. I am #SHOOK. I got so annoyed to the point where I began doodling the background in to make the pictures even, but I needed the lines to be perfectly symmetrical and after an hour of drawing (Without saving my work) my phone, which I was using for Pixlr, just died on me. In addition, my wifi isn't working (tried uploading a gif to lighten the mood, but it didn't load so there ya have it).

Summary:
I'm not having it:))))) I'll try again tomorrow. Need to step away from this project before I rip my hair out. Thanks for reading my mini rant, you da best!

TO-DO LIST:
- Figure out how to put together magazine so it looks like a two-page spread 
- Write article
- CCR
- Reflection

Yours truly,
Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Link to CCR: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbp9vfA4Fw Yours Truly, Sof