Saturday, March 24, 2018

Update!!!

Hey, so I updated my cover :)

I made my own barcode using a free online barcode in seconds
A couple posts ago I have said that I needed to make my own one and revise my final draft for my magazine cover, therefore, I got to work!

This is what I came up with...

Before

Barcode I made with generator!

NEW & IMPROVED COVER


As you can see I did a couple of things :) I got rid of the yellow circle because I felt it took away one's focus from the model, etc. In addition, I made the caption under the "180" shorter and Bigger to give it a cleaner look. As I said prior, I made and finished the new barcode. Lastly, I repositioned the cover lines a bit, but not much.

All in all, I think the NEW AND IMPROVED COVER has a cleaner look and I am very satisfied with the result.  With that being said, it's spring break and I'm going to MEXICOOO MIS AMIGOS!
 Fiestaaaa!!!Fiesta!!!!!

Hasta la vista chicos,

Sof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Link to CCR: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbp9vfA4Fw Yours Truly, Sof