Saturday, March 31, 2018

Table of Contents

Hello people,

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday. I took a break from the article (until tomorrow) and created my table of contents. There are a few alterations as to what I had in mind. Compare the following:

So, originally I was going format the table of contents as headlines in one color on the top with VARIOUS cover lines following the topic of relevancy. I loved this format. I kept it; I wanted to keep it simple. However, I chose a color scheme of predominate whites, blacks, and pinks in comparison to the one above. In addition, the layout is relatively different. Take a look....



Sooo as you can see, the format is quite distinct in some senses. In addition, the table of contents would be 2 pages rather than 1 (Ad, TOC, Ad, TOC).

I saw that Raquel posted a design while I was working on this post, so I changed to background color from pink to black, and tried to incorporate some of her themes so we could agree on a happy medium on Tuesday when we have class together, so this might change a bit!

Other than that, farewell!

With love,
Sof
❤❤❤✌✌✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Link to CCR: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbp9vfA4Fw Yours Truly, Sof