Thursday, March 22, 2018

Second Ad edit

Hey,

so check out my second Ad.
Original



I edited the red lipstick on because I originally wanted to do a perfume Ad, but I wanted to stick with the makeup theme.

I used Pixlr's "doodle" option to draw in the black background. I'm sure there are other methods of doing this, but I liked the app and familiarized myself with many of the tools, so I just stuck with it.

This is an effect on Pixlr. I liked it because of the fact that it is totally different from any advertisement you have seen.

Orignal picture of lipstick on my countertop. Victoria Secret's "velvet matte". 

Used Pixlr once more to draw in black background and enhance color.

Used Color Pop to bring out the colors
Got rid of "Victoria Secret" and replaced it with my made-up brand name, Rashawn
Added text on Pixlr
Used the "double exposure" option on Pixlr to add the lipstick as another layer


I feel as if the Ad is missing something or that something is not right. I tried hundreds of fonts and could not come up as to why I have this feeling of incompletion. However, I think it is creative, clean, and unique (which are all common aspects of lipstick ads); therefore, I am satisfied with the progress I am making but will continue to aspire to reach a sense of satisfaction prior to finishing my publication. I shall keep you all informed :)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Best Wishes,
Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Link to CCR: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbp9vfA4Fw Yours Truly, Sof